Pender Islands Conservancy
We value and appreciate the natural beauty of the Pender Islands and the surrounding Salish Sea, and understand the importance of preserving the special habitats found here. We believe that we are privileged to share these islands with other species and we endeavor to safeguard our natural environment
in balance with increasing human presence.
Our Upcoming Events
- Fri, Oct 13Pender IslandPender Island, Spalding Rd, Pender Island, BC V0N 2M3, Canada
- Fri, Oct 20Pender IslandPender Island, 4418 Bedwell Harbour Rd, Pender Island, BC V0N 2M1, CanadaSarah will give us a sneak peek into what she learned during her Masters research on sources of genetic variation in unreduced gamete production in fireweed. Suggested $10 donation at the door.
- Thu, Nov 09Hope Bay Bible Camp and other locationsHope Bay Bible Camp and other locations, 4302 Bedwell Harbour Rd, Pender Island, BC V0N 2M1, CanadaJoin Satinflower Nurseries for an in-person workshop on turning turf/weeds into a native plant meadow!
- Fri, Nov 10Pender IslandPender Island, 4418 Bedwell Harbour Rd, Pender Island, BC V0N 2M1, CanadaLooking at ecological connectivity in a changing climate and the importance of conservation areas.
- Thu, Nov 16Otter Bay Ferry TerminalOtter Bay Ferry Terminal, Otter Bay Ferry Terminal, Capital, BC V0N, CanadaField Trip to the Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary and Boundary Bay in Delta.
- Sat, Nov 18KELÁ_EKE Kingfisher ForestKELÁ_EKE Kingfisher Forest , 6621 Harbour Hill Dr, Pender Island, BC V0N 2M1, CanadaThe walk will focus on multi-scale ecological connectivity in a changing climate and the importance of conservation areas like the newly protected KELÁ_EKE Kingfisher Forest.